Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Bump In the Night Tag

As a bit of an introduction, one thing I'd like to introduce to this blog is the existence of book tags! Mostly taken from the booktube community on YouTube, they can be adapted into blog posts as well. Mostly, its just a series of questions that you must answer with the title of a book, name of a character, setting, etc. They're a fun way to talk about some books and elements of books that you may not otherwise think about!

This particular tag is more of a Halloween tag, but it's so much fun I'm going to do it anyway. *NOTHING CAN STOP ME* :D

QUESTION 1: What are your favorite supernatural beings to read about?
The answer to this comes with a qualification. MOSTLY, its witches and warlocks. Harry Potter, The Mortal Instruments, Kendra Chronicles, etc. BUT sometimes I actually hate the way witches are done (cough beautiful creatures cough) and they turn me off the story. 
QUESTION 2:  What book scene is your ultimate nightmare?
My first instinct is to say the Hunger Games, but then when I actually thought about it, there are things that mess with your mind more than that. The whole scenario with the kiddie concentration camps in The Darkest Minds, basically being alive in the time of the Fifth Wave... but then I finally settled with falling into tartarus. yeah.
QUESTION 3: What scary setting would you visit?
I would say Eretz, from the Daughter of Smoke and Bone trilogy. Its scary because its so war-torn and unpredictable and, in a lot of ways, hopeless, but then there's the chimaera and they're super cool so I'd want to go there. 
QUESTION 4: What book was so frighteningly terrible that you wanted to murder it?
heh. The Adoration of Jenna Fox. I HATED THAT BOOK oh god. But I got through it. It just freaked me out and I didn't like the execution at all. ugh.
QUESTION 5: What book would you swap pages out of to make it better?
Right now, probably Invisibility by David Levithan and Andrea Cremer. I just was very dissatisfied with the ending, so I would want to make it different and yeah better.
QUESTION 6: If you could turn one bad character good, who would it be?
Erm. Probably Sebastian from The Mortal Instruments, because he could be such a good shadowhunter and big brother to Clary *sniffles* The Darkling, from the Grisha trilogy, because he's hella scary and I think he would make a nice good person lol.
QUESTION 7: Who's your favorite vampire?
Simon Lewis who else even is there
QUESTION 8: Favorite werewolf?
Luke Garroway from The Mortal Instruments cause he's so cute and nice and lovely I love Luke.
QUESTION 9: Favorite Witch?
HERMIONE GRANGER HELLO
QUESTION 10: Favorite Monster?
Mrs. O'Leary the hellhound from Percy Jackson. Cause who doesn't want a lovable 1000 pound dog who can rip out your enemies throats?
QUESTION 11: Favorite Ghost?
Eh. I don't know many ghosts... so Nearly Headless Nick yeah house ghost represent
QUESTION 12: Favorite Serial Killer/Murderer?
Katsa from Graceling she's so fierce and fab and yeah she kills a lot of people but I want to be her.
OK! That's it for the Bump in the Night Tag! I hope you enjoyed it! Please, think about what your answers would be! Its so much harder to think of things than you think it will be.

I first saw Jesse from jessethereader on YouTube do this tag so here's his video!


xx,
Sunny

1 comment:

80% Read the Printed Word!